– Tech giant commits to making data centres, air travel and offices carbon neutral by July.
– It’s a message not many want to hear: to slow down global warming, we’ll either have to put the brakes on economic growth or transform the way the world’s economies work.
– A mining operation in China dominates the global market for rare metals used in consumer products.
– The conference will feature dozens of eminent speakers from top levels of government, the military, scientific institutions and societies, universities, environmental organizations, industry, and agriculture.
– More than 145 food products derived from whales, dolphins and porpoises can be bought on Amazon Japan, the wholly owned subsidiary of Internet marketplace giant Amazon Inc.